WYD UNDERGROUND
Please log in,if do not have account please make one and don't forget to vote for our server

-----Wyd underground
WYD UNDERGROUND
Please log in,if do not have account please make one and don't forget to vote for our server

-----Wyd underground
WYD UNDERGROUND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::}A New Chapter Begins{::..

Home1Latest imagesRegisterVoteLog in
Hello Players Welcome To WYD Underground
Please Support Our Server By Voting .Click Here To Vote Thank You And Enjoy Playing!!

GOODBYE PEOPLE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Holengard
Administrator
Administrator
Holengard

GOODBYE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: GOODBYE PEOPLE   GOODBYE PEOPLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:19 am

HELLO PEOPLE

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE THINGS THAT I DONE.

SO I WILL BE GONE BUT I WILL LEFT THIS SERVER STANDING ON MY OWN FEET Smile NO HARD FEELING ESPECIALLY TO IORES AND ALL THE PLAYERS,GM'S HERE YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT SIDE IM WITH FROM BEGINNING TILL END ITS MY PROMISE TO MYSELF I WILL BE LOYAL TO WHAT I STARTED.SO HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THE GAME.I MIGHT BE ACCUSED BUT I SWEAR I WILL NEVER BETRAY SOMEONE.UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN afro THIS IS HOLENGARD SIGNING OFF

--H--
Back to top Go down
https://wydundergrounddw454.forumotion.com
lastikman0912

GOODBYE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE PEOPLE   GOODBYE PEOPLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:47 am

Ouch bye holen.Just got some words to say to you....i know you are still in this forum viewing post Smile.Remember the words you told me?its like how can you trust people who doesnt trust you.Sorry holen for bringing this back yea i know you were accused...I mean accused?how can you tell holen did such thing withouth any evidence?@Iores...Nothing much to say to you i know the one who handle the server files controlls the server..I know that holen trusted you so he let you be the host..but then you didnt trust him.....and i read also that holen give jon/drach (admin of wyd domination) our accounts??how did you know that he give our accounts to jon??and i also heard that you will kick all old GM's cause you have a plan with hinayupaks..@Iores please come to this thread and let us here what your side.I want justice here and if you dont reply meaning you failed at accusing the wrong person.@Holen goodluck dude ^_^ none of us deserve this Wink thats why im going with you contact me at my facebook i think i already add you lets make a better place a better community
Back to top Go down
CandyMan-X
Administrator
Administrator
CandyMan-X

GOODBYE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE PEOPLE   GOODBYE PEOPLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:28 pm

lastikman0912 wrote:
Ouch bye holen.Just got some words to say to you....i know you are still in this forum viewing post Smile.Remember the words you told me?its like how can you trust people who doesnt trust you.Sorry holen for bringing this back yea i know you were accused...I mean accused?how can you tell holen did such thing withouth any evidence?@Iores...Nothing much to say to you i know the one who handle the server files controlls the server..I know that holen trusted you so he let you be the host..but then you didnt trust him.....and i read also that holen give jon/drach (admin of wyd domination) our accounts??how did you know that he give our accounts to jon??and i also heard that you will kick all old GM's cause you have a plan with hinayupaks..@Iores please come to this thread and let us here what your side.I want justice here and if you dont reply meaning you failed at accusing the wrong person.@Holen goodluck dude ^_^ none of us deserve this Wink thats why im going with you contact me at my facebook i think i already add you lets make a better place a better community

as what holen stated.....
Holengard wrote:
,GM'S HERE YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT SIDE IM WITH FROM BEGINNING TILL END ITS MY PROMISE TO MYSELF I WILL BE LOYAL TO WHAT I STARTED.

we did trust him and he broke it....and you dont know whats going on at this server... me i know at the time when we talk to jon , holen , iores , and i know at that time i feel like holen is pushing us i mean this server....bt as far as i remember jon said to us its ok if we run 2 server i mean separate servers..... about the old GM's, as you said that old GM's will be kicked..for me i have trust at iores and iores also trust me so whatever i will be doing wrong its up to him what will he do.... you guys dont know what we do to this server and i myself spend all day for this server

@holen dude this would never be happen if you tell us what your plan is we are not cruel to stop you on your decisions hope you understand what you did wrong and learn on it
study
Back to top Go down
lastikman0912

GOODBYE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE PEOPLE   GOODBYE PEOPLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:38 pm

iores said holen gives our account to jon??is it that what iores getting angry for??if it true then why theres no report of hacked account if its not what iores getting angry for then why not tell holen what he done wrong im not being defensive im just giving justice to holen cause he helped me alot thats why im paying back what he did to me
Back to top Go down
CandyMan-X
Administrator
Administrator
CandyMan-X

GOODBYE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE PEOPLE   GOODBYE PEOPLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:02 pm

lastikman0912 wrote:
iores said holen gives our account to jon??is it that what iores getting angry for??if it true then why theres no report of hacked account if its not what iores getting angry for then why not tell holen what he done wrong im not being defensive im just giving justice to holen cause he helped me alot thats why im paying back what he did to me

iores ddnt agree on merging the server to jon's server... let me tell you... holen told iores to make accounts this accounts bitch1 / sucker1 , bithc2 / sucker .. and so on until bitch20 / sucker20 and the players of iores shop reported to him im not accusing holen im just telling what he has done
Back to top Go down
iores07
Administrator
Administrator
iores07

GOODBYE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE PEOPLE   GOODBYE PEOPLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:56 pm

lastikman0912 wrote:

You trust DRACH?

play his server

iores
Back to top Go down
lastikman0912

GOODBYE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE PEOPLE   GOODBYE PEOPLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:00 pm

Ok i texted holen about your reply he said:
I told iores to make a account for jon bitch1,sucker2 only 1 account not until 20.I also said about the mergin but i said let you guys think about this and i tol candy about my plan to be inside jon team so he can get some information about port forwarding.
--UNQUOTE--
Ok so thats what he say.He told iores to make a account for jon so jon can try the server so whats wrong with it and about the merging he said let you guys think about it and he agreed cause he want to be inside jons team so he can get more info..I see nothing wrong in it.Just like that then you lost trust to holen?btw why did you guys make holen a GM when you didnt trust him at first place
Back to top Go down
CandyMan-X
Administrator
Administrator
CandyMan-X

GOODBYE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE PEOPLE   GOODBYE PEOPLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:07 pm

lastikman0912 wrote:
btw why did you guys make holen a GM when you didnt trust him at first place

we did trust him LOL and he knows that...only he ddnt considered our side which is this server to be continued and we are not saying that its bad to merge this server to jon's server....bt iores disagreed and i cant do anything about it and also i cant left him alone with this server...and 1 thing as what i have said above "Jon is ok if we run 2 servers" pls read above holen i hope u understand about this

WHAT DONE IS DONE
Back to top Go down
Holengard
Administrator
Administrator
Holengard

GOODBYE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE PEOPLE   GOODBYE PEOPLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:20 pm

OK FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL I WILL TELL EVERYTHING TO KEEP YOU ALL SATISFIED,IM NOT HERE TO RETAIN MY POSITION AS A GM CAUSE I LOST MY TRUST

1.ABOUT MY PLAN IN MERGING
I SAID TO JON THAT HE MUST JOIN HAMACHI NETWORK: aw11 password:1 WE GUYS TALKED RIGHT?I SAID MY PLAN TO CANDY EARLIER BEFORE THAT TALK.AND BTW IF YOU DIDNT AGREE WHY DONT YOU GUYS TELL ME?YOU DIDNT TELL ME CAUSE YOU DIDNT TRUST AND THATS THE WORST THING THAT HAPPEN.I GIVE YOU ALL MY TRUST EVEN MY PLAN BEFORE TALKING TO JON BUT THEN WE END UP LIKE THIS.
2.ABOUT JONS ACCOUNT
ITS TRUE THAT I SEND A ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO IORES.BUT I DIDNT TELL TILL 20
3.ABOUT IORES TELLING THAT I AM WITH JON
NO OFFENCE DUDE BUT I SEE JON MUCH BETTER THAT YOU ARE RIGHT NOW.I BEEN LOYAL TO THIS SERVER EVEN SOME PLAYER KNOW THAT.LAST TIME I TALKED TO JON AT HIS FORUM WITH CANDY WE CHAT ABOUT 30 MINUTES.HE SAID HOW ABOUT PUTTING HIS SERVER AND YOUR SERVER IN ONE SERVERLIST.BIN I SAID WHY DONT YOU JUST MAKE A 1 SERVER AND I SAID MORE BRAINS ARE BETTER THAN ONE AND I ALSO SAID I AGREE WITH BOTH SIDE OF CIRCLES.I ALSO SAID YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT IT THINK ABOUT THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES WE CAN GET.BUT AT THAT TIME I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT WHAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKING ABOUT..WHY DONT YOU JUST APPROUCH ME?WHY DO WE NEED TO END UP LIKE THIS?BECAUSE OF JON ARE IN THIS SITUATION?I DONT THINK JON IS TO BLAME.SO JUST BLAME ME AND ME ONLY.I DIDNT SEE ANY WRONG ON WHAT IVE DONE AND FOR YOU INFO I BEEN SEARCHING FOR A WAY TO MAKE THE SERVER NON HAMACHI LOOK AT MY MESSAGES IN HAMACHI I ALREADY SEND 3-5 TEST SERVERLIST.BIN.
---END--
P.S IM NOT MAD NOR ANGRY WITH ANYONE IM JUST DISSAPOINTED AND PLEASE LET US BE TRUE TO WHAT WE ARE SAYING I ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU GUYS DONT LIKE ME AS A GM NOR AS A PLAYER.IM NOT PUSHING YOU GUYS TO MERGE WITH JON I GIVE YOU A CHOICE RIGHT?

WHAT IM DOING FOR THE SERVER FUTURE......THIS WOULD BE MY LAST POST
AGAIN HOLENGARD SIGNING OFF
Back to top Go down
https://wydundergrounddw454.forumotion.com
iores07
Administrator
Administrator
iores07

GOODBYE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE PEOPLE   GOODBYE PEOPLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:27 pm

1 serverlist = means 1 file

Sleep

scratch

u knw tht
Back to top Go down
CandyMan-X
Administrator
Administrator
CandyMan-X

GOODBYE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE PEOPLE   GOODBYE PEOPLE Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Holengard wrote:
I DONT THINK JON IS TO BLAME.SO JUST BLAME ME AND ME ONLY.I DIDNT SEE ANY WRONG ON WHAT IVE DONE AND FOR YOU INFO I BEEN SEARCHING FOR A WAY TO MAKE THE SERVER NON HAMACHI LOOK AT MY MESSAGES IN HAMACHI I ALREADY SEND 3-5 TEST SERVERLIST.BIN.

P.S IM NOT MAD NOR ANGRY WITH ANYONE IM JUST DISSAPOINTED AND PLEASE LET US BE TRUE TO WHAT WE ARE SAYING I ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU GUYS DONT LIKE ME AS A GM NOR AS A PLAYER.IM NOT PUSHING YOU GUYS TO MERGE WITH JON I GIVE YOU A CHOICE RIGHT?

WHAT IM DOING FOR THE SERVER FUTURE

Like what you said to me your plan and you told me that you disagree right??and you have some plans on it....and we also told you about our side me and iores there is no problem on it cuz jon already told us he can run his own server and we can also have ours.so why ddnt you told us that you will go to jon's side its ok for us no hardfeelings LOL just leave in peace Smile

we are not blaming jon , you or others we just dont know why you did gave items to players and its on the rules you had written and besides im not angry its just im disappointed of what you have done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GOODBYE PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOODBYE PEOPLE   GOODBYE PEOPLE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOODBYE PEOPLE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WYD UNDERGROUND :: General Things :: News and updates-
Jump to: