WYD UNDERGROUND
Please log in,if do not have account please make one and don't forget to vote for our server

-----Wyd underground
WYD UNDERGROUND
Please log in,if do not have account please make one and don't forget to vote for our server

-----Wyd underground
WYD UNDERGROUND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::}A New Chapter Begins{::..

Home1Latest imagesRegisterVoteLog in
Hello Players Welcome To WYD Underground
Please Support Our Server By Voting .Click Here To Vote Thank You And Enjoy Playing!!

Can't Connect to Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldleader7

Can't Connect to Server Empty
PostSubject: Can't Connect to Server   Can't Connect to Server Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:03 am

Hey I just joined the game and I can't connect to the server. I got Hamachi running and on Hoster 2012, 2013, 2014 and downloaded all the necessary files. I was told to restart the computer if I'm not connected to iores07 but he shows offline on my screen. Someone help me?
Back to top Go down
Holengard
Administrator
Administrator
Holengard

PostSubject: Re: Can't Connect to Server   Can't Connect to Server Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:58 am

If he is offline on your screen then you cant connect if its relayed tunnel,blocked then its a connection problem and if its no connection then iores is offline so if he is offline you definitely cant connect Cool just wait awhile if cant connect
Back to top Go down
https://wydundergrounddw454.forumotion.com
sudu83

PostSubject: Re: Can't Connect to Server   Can't Connect to Server Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:31 am

is the server curenly ofline i canot connet to the server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't Connect to Server   Can't Connect to Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't Connect to Server
Page 1 of 1