WYD UNDERGROUND
Please log in,if do not have account please make one and don't forget to vote for our server

-----Wyd underground
WYD UNDERGROUND
Please log in,if do not have account please make one and don't forget to vote for our server

-----Wyd underground
WYD UNDERGROUND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::}A New Chapter Begins{::..

Home1Latest imagesRegisterVoteLog in
Hello Players Welcome To WYD Underground
Please Support Our Server By Voting .Click Here To Vote Thank You And Enjoy Playing!!

Ba|ancing C|ass(TK)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
warmheart

warmheart

Ba|ancing C|ass(TK) Empty
PostSubject: Ba|ancing C|ass(TK)   Ba|ancing C|ass(TK) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:54 pm

btw ..have anyone even think to P|ay TK?...No wasnt it especia||y on private server?..Why?..Most PP| think They sucks unti|| my egg drops too...we||..because hunter is pretty much overpowered thou..high dodge/high dmg/damn crit..everyone choosing hunter T_T.....foema was okay nothing need to changes..Bm..hunting FTW..

..btw here my suggestion
Transknight - Trans :

Assault: One of the 3 attack skills for Transknights (strong).
Berserk: A buff skill that increases your attack speed(more speed? Or DOnt Changes |O|)
Deadly Strike: One of the 3 attack skills for Transknights (stronger).
Crimson Blood: (Can this Ski|be edited Increase a A|ot more dmg Than origina| |O|)
Phoenix Sword: One of the 3 attack skills for Transknights (strongest).
Posessed: A buff skill that increases your HP.(MORE HP i Suppose?)
Trans Wrath A passive skill that increases the minimum damage you deal out.(no need to ask..of coz increase more dmg =o)

can those 3 buff Be Edited?..If can't ..hurm ..Why Dont Make Specia| Circ|et stats Just For TK to Make Ba|ance with Others C|assess

ITs sad to watch TK Use|ess in Private Server...If it possib|e to be Edit OR Ba|ancing it..
i Wou|d be G|ad To Be a 1st CE|ES Transknight on This server ^^

Hope SomeOne wOu|D Rep|Y on This Thread..it Just a Suggestion Thou..but if cant..We||..nothing i can say.. Sleep

Last edited by warmheart on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cuz i am stupid)
Back to top Go down
CandyMan-X
Administrator
Administrator
CandyMan-X

PostSubject: Re: Ba|ancing C|ass(TK)   Ba|ancing C|ass(TK) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:00 pm

its not easy to edit those things actualy im thinking about to edit the attributes for each skill we will try our best to edit it LOL bt we cant assure you cuz thats not realy easy...hehe
Back to top Go down
warmheart

warmheart

PostSubject: Re: Ba|ancing C|ass(TK)   Ba|ancing C|ass(TK) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:03 pm

CandyMan-X wrote:
its not easy to edit those things actualy im thinking about to edit the attributes for each skill we will try our best to edit it LOL bt we cant assure you cuz thats not realy easy...hehe

it just a suggestion ^^..i wi|| wait 4 the answer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ba|ancing C|ass(TK)   Ba|ancing C|ass(TK) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ba|ancing C|ass(TK)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WYD UNDERGROUND :: General Things :: Suggestion-
Jump to: