WYD UNDERGROUND
Please log in,if do not have account please make one and don't forget to vote for our server

-----Wyd underground
WYD UNDERGROUND
Please log in,if do not have account please make one and don't forget to vote for our server

-----Wyd underground
WYD UNDERGROUND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::}A New Chapter Begins{::..

Home1Latest imagesRegisterVoteLog in
Hello Players Welcome To WYD Underground
Please Support Our Server By Voting .Click Here To Vote Thank You And Enjoy Playing!!

Event Rewards

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fury

Fury

Event Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Event Rewards   Event Rewards Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:42 am

K dont take this the wrong way guys but some of the event rewards are kinda BS imo. I dont mind when you do a trivia and hide n seek and you get laks sapps or maybe money as a reward...but anct items? nothx...you know how long it took me to get a decent stat vs ancted? I dsed over 20 decent stat vs and failed 19 of them. And then we have a hide n seek event and any1 that can find a gm gets to forget about dsing 20 times and ancting and just gets a anct wep...i mean i could see the anct item as a reward for maybe a pvp event or something a little harder ect...but hide n seek? so all the effort i put into making anct i should've just gone around and figured out where people would hide instead. in the future think about how hard some things are to get...and dont make them rewards for easy events. right now decent stat or even any stat anct weps are not easy to make...anyway just my opinion

Shadow
Back to top Go down
CandyMan-X
Administrator
Administrator
CandyMan-X

Event Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Rewards   Event Rewards Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:05 am

only class D weapons are given away as a prize and the option is bad those weapons are not too hard to hunt and make cuz this is a highrate server....and i already ask iores about the prizes its ok ....and bsides they won 2x

for pvp prizes it would be god weapons or sets
just wait for the next events and dunno why ur gone when the 2nd round starts LOL study
Back to top Go down
warmheart

warmheart

Event Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Rewards   Event Rewards Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:36 am

i am hapy if you give them reward C|EAN STATS or C|ean stats ancient ^^...that fair enough for those who hardworking ancient...DS keep giving fai|ure stats..not mention D equipment not easy to get...1 hour just get 3-4 vorPa| ..and stupid ds give those vorpa| super nice stats(ex:12 sm)..<< awesome? lol! ...not yet fai|ing anct
Back to top Go down
CandyMan-X
Administrator
Administrator
CandyMan-X

Event Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Rewards   Event Rewards Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:40 pm

warmheart wrote:
i am hapy if you give them reward C|EAN STATS or C|ean stats ancient ^^...that fair enough for those who hardworking ancient...DS keep giving fai|ure stats..not mention D equipment not easy to get...1 hour just get 3-4 vorPa| ..and stupid ds give those vorpa| super nice stats(ex:12 sm)..<< awesome? lol! ...not yet fai|ing anct

the options of the weapons i gave them is sm6 and atackspd 3 only very bad stats hehe
Back to top Go down
sempoi

sempoi

Event Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Rewards   Event Rewards Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:34 am

warmheart wrote:

giv ur vorpol to..i help u ds ur weapon for better option then 12sm..LoL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Event Rewards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event Rewards   Event Rewards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event Rewards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WYD UNDERGROUND :: General Things :: Suggestion-
Jump to: