WYD UNDERGROUND
Please log in,if do not have account please make one and don't forget to vote for our server

-----Wyd underground
WYD UNDERGROUND
Please log in,if do not have account please make one and don't forget to vote for our server

-----Wyd underground
WYD UNDERGROUND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::}A New Chapter Begins{::..

Home1Latest imagesRegisterVoteLog in
Hello Players Welcome To WYD Underground
Please Support Our Server By Voting .Click Here To Vote Thank You And Enjoy Playing!!

ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
edekal

ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work Empty
PostSubject: ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work   ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:35 am

ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work or somthing lol the server work? then why no heve site and regestar i dont download i want see regestry farst i anter to the hamchi server no 1 online this server work or not?
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

PostSubject: Re: ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work   ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:21 am

this server is active. the reason it is down right now is because the admins are working on an update. there are 3 hamachi rooms so you should be able to get into 1 of them. also to be able to make an account you must pm either "iores07" or "holengard" through the forums the details of the account you want to make. This server is all of 2 or 3 days old so it is a good time to start playing if you have any other questions feel free to post or pm me ingame my name is NightFury.

NightFury
Back to top Go down
Holengard
Administrator
Administrator
Holengard

PostSubject: Re: ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work   ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:35 am

Ok dude currently i am making the register page Rolling Eyes its not that easy dude cause we are human too meaning we also sleep so hope that answer all your question server also work just wait for iores to get on cause he is a human too and he is editing the server
Back to top Go down
https://wydundergrounddw454.forumotion.com
Fury

Fury

PostSubject: Re: ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work   ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:44 am

the admins are human?? wtf Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
edekal

PostSubject: Re: ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work   ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:09 pm

you dont anderstend me man the server is not 24/7 rigth? and if i anter to hamchi you give me accont>?
Back to top Go down
luckisdenemy

PostSubject: Re: ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work   ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:29 pm

from what country are you? you spell words differently O.o
Back to top Go down
edekal

PostSubject: Re: ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work   ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:03 pm

israel lol
Back to top Go down
Holengard
Administrator
Administrator
Holengard

PostSubject: Re: ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work   ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Ok to clarify this server is down cause its being edited Very Happy and the one editing it is a human not a robot so it let him take his time to fix things.Do you like to play with a lot of bugs are you?of course not so let him take his time Smile Smile and just enjoy our lives Shocked and by the way this will be 24/7 as soon as the server gets ok so stay tuned at the forum and while waiting why not join the event
Back to top Go down
https://wydundergrounddw454.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work   ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ok i really want play this server but dont know if its still work
Page 1 of 1